European Goldies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test Bloggyyy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count
Admin
Count

Test Bloggyyy Empty
PostTest Bloggyyy

Hello guuuys. :3

This is my first blog on here.

Count why are you doing this and why at this time of the day you have to get up at 7am tomorrow!!
Well I'd like to see how these blog things show up and I don't care because I'll sleep during class. n_n

What shall I have this blog to be about.
Test week! Test week. Right. So I had this test week this week. Well it's not a test 'week'..;
monday: french letter
tuesday: english oral
wednesday: maths & german literature
thursday: history
friday: just a normal friday *yawn*

The french letter went ok. I went over the words limit so I had to cross out alot, then I did the neat version just to realize I had counted wrong on the rough version so I still had to cross out alot and then time was up. right. but I was satisfied with it.
English oral went bad, seeing as I had a 'good' result the other time and I didn't prepare so I got a 'sufficient' this time. The teacher was disappointed: 'I'm not giving you an insufficient mark because your english is good but I'm a little bit disappointed'. Yeah, well she was right. My father got pissed at me for it cause I got a 'good' last time and he's like then you could've done that again and I'm like 'I was the only one who got it last time so it's obviously an exception!' and he's like 'I don't care about others blabla'. sigh. parents.
maths ruined. period.
german literature ruined period. but I did make up alot of stuff and wrote it down. x]
history went alright seeing as it was history. I'm glad because I revised for hours and hours. o-o better get a sufficient grade out of this.

So tomorrow I have normal class at 8:10am and I feel a headache coming up. Yeah those two facts are unrelated.

Sooo I'll just keep blabbering on about ... my day.

I started my day by having a delicious lie-in. <33333 then I did some last-minute revision for history and went to do my test. it went alright. when I got back home, I had 3 hours of spare time and NO HOMEWORK so I recorded some ww's and made an friend roster vid;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLbrVrXtsNI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54SxGQ_FzZg

Then.. oh and I made pic with buddy but he smelled so. D: I won't show you. x]

but here's an other pic of buddy I found;
Test Bloggyyy 750752356_5_y-iw

so then it was time to walk buddy and have dinner. My regular spend of time between 6 and 7.30pm. I went to work at 6.45 and worked.. which went ok and I finished early sooo I helped out a friend. bless me.

Then I got back home and errr 1.5 hours later I was writing this blog! yay!

and now I finish it. with a nice heart.

flower

What? that's a flower?
Oh.

cherry cherry
That's not a heart either? Well it's red..

FINE HERE YOU HAVE YOUR HEART

I love you

<3 xx
Back to top Go down
https://europeangoldiesmkw.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Test Bloggyyy :: Comments

No Comment.

Test Bloggyyy

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Goldies :: Other :: Blogs?-