European Goldies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:45 am

As said I have updated our side of the TTTT - This will follow similar rules to TTT in that is has to be active members only and so on

The big difference is that 4 times will be posted from each clan on each track. This will encourage other racers to improve their TT's rather than leave it to the usual suspects. (Max / Matty / Maverick /Count)

TT's can help a lot in improving individual racng skills and making a team event will hopefully encourage your clan (and ours) to share ghosts etc either within your own clan or between clans to help improve both groups.

I have just started with times that are on my friend roster for MKR so it almost certainly isn't complete or fully accurate yet.

I would suggest Count does the same exercise.

Count if you can PM me an MSN or email address I will send you the spreadsheet that I have set up.

The table:
TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials MKR_TTTT

Note some times for EG are not same as on their official TT table as Mav has posted some times to me separately. Please check you are happy with times posted, any problems let me kow.

I ALWAYS took the fastest time I had for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 am

UPDATED 16/01/2009
Back to top Go down
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 am

Updated again
Back to top Go down
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:25 am

updated

We've agreed that next update will be a 5v5 so Count if you can try and get your times updated just make a post on the thread please.

It might also be anidea to make sure the times I have for EG are good.

Ta
Back to top Go down
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 am

Table Updated with 5v5

Man 5v5 really changed things in EG's favour LOL

Still gives us something to work at.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Vayduh
Nub
Vayduh

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 am

Table updated (its a bit more even again now) Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials   TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials Empty

Back to top Go down

TTTT - Team Territorial Time Trials
Page 1 of 1