European Goldies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RockyGXY
Nub
RockyGXY

Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!   Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 7:08 am

Did anyone buy this game? Razz I'm not sure if i should get it or not, it seems like fun, but on the other side, i'm more of an advernture type gamer. I enjoyed it on the Gamecube, but it got a bit repetitive after you payed off your house 2 or 3 times. (Yes i got the golden statue, im lifeless >.>)

So yea, if some more people from the clan have/are getting the game, then i'm pretty sure ill have it in house soon to :]
Back to top Go down
Jackall
Nub
Jackall

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!   Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:59 am

ill buy it heard its awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://jackall1993.blogspot.com/
Count
Admin
Count

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!   Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Animulz Crossing.
Iain has it.

Meh, idk yet.. it seems to be very relaxing and stuff, but I'm afraid it will bore me quickly, like most games (Next to Pokémon and MKW, I've never really cleared any game >_>).

It would be fun though, adding other clan members' FCs and stuff. Idk what you do on AC online, but yea. Should be alright. Well I might get it if I get some money or if I get the chance to get for xMas, cause I shouldn't forget the iPod I want..

Well, I'll see, lol. :3
Back to top Go down
https://europeangoldiesmkw.forumotion.net
Maverick
Nub

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!   Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:56 am

Apparently it's very similar to the gamecube version, so seeing as you have that, I wouldn't buy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!   Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City! Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Let's go to the City!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Goldies :: Other :: Other Games-
Jump to: