European Goldies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count
Admin
Count

Clan Rules Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules   Clan Rules EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 7:35 am

Here are the main rules of our clan that everybody should now:

Warning System:
We work with a warning system, breaking any of the following rules will result into 1 (or more) warns. It's very simple; 3 warns = out (ban).
Activity:
Of course, if you want to be in our clan, you have to be active, let this be clear. Our rule is simple and effective, if you have not been in any activity during 2 weeks, you will get 1 warn, unless you tell me the reason why. If I find the reason you gave me reasonable enough, I'll see it through the fingers.

Hacking/glitching:
Any form of hacking or glitching is not allowed and will result into a warn or even a ban. How many warns will depend on the situation (online/alt/offline). Having a hacking friend and leeching points away from him, is also against the rules and will result into 1 warn.

Worldwide or contentinental:
Joining an other member online is allowed. But it's against the rulesto hit the member because you will mostly make him lose points with it. So online you should work as a team against the rest, enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://europeangoldiesmkw.forumotion.net

Clan Rules
Page 1 of 1