European Goldies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item Usage FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Count
Admin
Count

Item Usage FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Item Usage FAQ   Item Usage FAQ EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 12:02 pm

Our clan strategy is based on teamwork. This means we practice in teams alot like in clan wars, and during clan wars, we don't (or at least try not to) hit people of your own clan.

FAQ:

Q: What should I do with a (/triple) banana(s)?
A: You should either keep it in your inventory, wear it as protection or throw it away, but don't put it behind you.

Q: What should I do with fake item boxes?
A: You should either keep it in your inventory, or throw it away, but don't put it behind you.

Q: What should I do with green shells?
A: You should either keep it in your inventory, wear it as protection or shoot it somewhere safe, but never shoot a green shell backwards, except for when there is/are no one/only members of the opposing clan behind you.

Q: What should I do with triple green shells?
A: You should either keep them in your inventory, or wear them as protection, but don't shoot them unless you're 100% sure it won't hit you fellow clan members. When you wear them as protection, you should be careful to not hit your fellow clan members with them.

Q: What should I do with red shells?
A: You can do anything with them but shooting them at your fellow clan members. Before shooting one, you should be careful that it couldn't just hit a fellow clan member that just passes by.

Q: What should I do with triple red shells?
A: You should either keep them in your inventory, wear them as protection, or shoot them, but only when you are sure it won't hit any of your fellow members. When you wear them as protection, you should be careful to not hit your fellow clan members with them.

Q: What should I do with blue shells?
A: You should keep them in your inventory and wait with shooting until the no. 1 you see isn't from our clan and not close to any of our clan members.

Q: What should I do with a Bob-omb?
A: Bob-ombs are not to be used and to be thrown out of the field unless there are no fellow clan members around.

Q: What should I do with a POW-Block?
A: You should just use it. It is almost impossible to time it right, so unless you can, just use it.

Q: What should I do with a thunder cloud?
A: You should just keep driving and hope you find a member of the opposing clan. Never stand still and always avoid fellow clan members.

Q: What should I do with a star?
A: Just use it and avoid your fellow clan members, simple as that.

Q: What should I do with a shock?
A: The shock is probably the item that requires the most practice team-wise. We'll use skype during most of the wars, so when you get a shock it's best to wait for a sign of the others or countdown from 3 to 1 and use it. This way, people can activate their so called 'condoms' and dodge the shock.

Q: What should I do with a Bullet Bill?
A: Just use it and hope you don't hit any fellow clan members. It's not your fault when you hit someone. However, you can steer it to the left or right a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://europeangoldiesmkw.forumotion.net

Item Usage FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
European Goldies :: European Goldies :: Clan Strategy-
Jump to: